Pulsar Thermal Binoculars - A Classic Binocular Design
Pulsar has introduced new thermal imaging binoculars with the Merger LRF XP50 thermal binoculars. These cutting-edge thermal spotter binoculars combine the classic binocular shape with the latest Pulsar thermal technology offerings.
These include a powerful 640x480, 17µm <25mK NETD thermal imaging sensor and fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens to produce exceptional detection capabilities of up to 1800m and perfect detail recognition with a sharp, richly contrasted image. Plus an exact laser rangefinder (LRF), measuring up to 1000m!
The comfortable Merger binoculars succeed the very popular Pulsar Accolade binoculars, with improvements in the lens speed, a better AMOLED screen (higher resolution), and improved battery life.
Boasting a dual eyepiece, the Merger LRF XP50 binoculars have been designed to reduce eye fatigue over long periods of observation, whilst presenting a more natural and detailed view of observed objects, even in conditions with low-temperature contrast.
- classic, comfortable binocular design with natural button placement
- powerful 640x480, 17µm <25mK NETD thermal imaging sensor
- fast aperture F50/1.0 germanium lens
- detection range up to 1800m
- Laser Rangefinder measuring up to 1000m
- Up to 10-hour battery life
- 1024x768 resolution AMOLED Screen
- Stream vision 2 capabilities (for live streaming and more)
- 2.5-20x magnification range
- 8 colour palettes
Learn more about the Merger thermal binoculars here.