Thank you for shopping with us at Cluny Country. We hope that you are happy with your purchase but, should you need it, we have a 14 day no-quibble returns policy to make the process as smooth as possible.
We accept returns within 14 days from the order receipt. For the festive period we are offering extended Christmas returns until the 15th of January 2024, for all online orders made between the 1st of November 2023 to the 23rd of December 2023.
To be eligible for a return, the item must meet the following criteria:
- It must be in unused, undamaged, and resellable condition, with all original tags and packaging intact.
- It must be accompanied with proof of purchase; the original receipt for in store purchases and the packing slip order confirmation for online.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or charge a restocking fee if the item shows signs of use, damage, or is not in its original packaging.
- If you are returning a product which came with "Free Gifts" or "Free Accessories", all free gifts/accessories must also be returned as these were provided as a bundle deal with the main product.
- For in-store returns, simply bring the item(s) you wish to return along with the proof of purchase to our store.
- Our staff will process the return and issue a refund or can provide an exchange subject to stock availability.
- Please contact our team on 01592 882600 or email email@example.com to notify us of the return and initiate the process.
- Please securely package the item(s) in the original packaging, including the proof of purchase order form with a brief note the reason for return.
- Please send returns to: FAO Returns, Cluny Country Ltd, Bowhouse Farm, Near Kinglassie, Fife, KY5 0UN
- You will be responsible for covering the return shipping costs unless the return is due to a faulty or incorrect item sent by us. We cannot accept any responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- You have a further 14 days to post the return back to us after notifying that you are making the return.
If eligible, we will issue a refund to the original method of payment or can provide a gift voucher to be used for another purchase.
The refund amount will be based on the purchase price of the returned item, excluding any shipping fees or additional charges incurred during the return process.
Please note it can take up to 5 days for our team to process online returns once the package has been received.
Please note that certain items are not eligible for return for health and safety reasons or due to their nature. These include but are not limited to:
- Custom-made, special order or personalised items. This includes any item not already in stock
- In-ear hearing protection products once unsealed
Faulty or Damaged Items
In the unlikely event that you suspect your purchase to be faulty or damaged, please contact our team within 28 days of receiving the order. Please call us on 01592 882600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org including your order number, a description of the problem with any photos or serial numbers that might help, and we will provide instructions on how best to proceed.
If it becomes necessary to return your item to us for assessment, please adhere to and be aware of the following guidelines:
- Any goods returned must be in a clean and dry condition. Due to the Health and Safety at Work regulations, we cannot handle any soiled items.
- Goods must be accompanied by your name, contact details, proof of purchase and a description of the fault.
- In some cases the manufacturer/supplier may require to see the item before repair or replacement can be agreed.
- Any investigation may take time to complete, however we will endeavour to process these as promptly as possible.
- If the goods are found to have a fault we will repair, replace or refund the goods.
- If the goods are not found to be faulty, you are responsible for their uplift within 14 days, after which time they will be disposed of.
- Subject to the UK Statutory Right of Cancellation, we reserve the right to charge you for any cost incurred processing goods that are deemed to be fault free.
- If an item is damaged on delivery to you, you should not sign for the item and the courier will return it to us.
- If you have signed for an item and then later realise that it has been damaged, you should return the item in secure packaging and any damage should be clearly indicated.
We value your satisfaction as a customer, and we strive to make the returns process as easy as possible. If you have any further questions or need assistance with a return, please don't hesitate to contact our team.