Our Commission Sales service is an excellent way to safely and effortlessly sell your second-hand sports optics whilst maximising your return.
At Cluny Country we offer a professional and convenient commission sales service, from a trusted Sports Optics UK dealer. This hassle-free method allows you complete control over the sale of your equipment without any of the negotiating - we do the work for you.
What We Charge & Offer
Our commission for this service is set at 15% of the total sale value (or at least £100, whichever value is higher) and hence it is very much in our interest to get as much as possible when selling your binoculars, rifle scope or telescope. The guarantee price (lowest sale price) merely sets a bottom line below which we will not sell the item.
After the sale and upon uplift or dispatch of the item, there is a 30-day cooing off period. This is in case of any returns or faults with the item.
Encompassed into our 15% commission is a professional and experienced selling service which covers:
- The valuation, inspection and cleaning of the item being put to sale
- The selling process necessary in-store, over the phone and via email
- The advertising of your item on our website, social media and relevant forums
- Over 25 years experience in the buying and selling of sports optics within the UK
- Access to our extensive customer base
- Credit Card Charges we incur for taking payments
- The VAT we have to pay for the service we are providing
What if I change my mind or manage to sell the item privately?
Any optic brought in on a commission sale basis may be uplifted at any time, however prior warning is much appreciated. Upon uplift, there will a nominal fee of £20.00 for the services already provided (registration, advertising etc).
Contact us if you wish to discuss any aspect of this service 01592 882600.