Hanwag Banks SF Extra GTX Boots
Hanwag's Banks SF Extra GTX boots offer the perfect solution to narrow-fronted boots that rub. Their "StraightFit-Extra Last" is designed to offer additional room at the side of the forefoot and around the big toe. This results in more comfort for wider feet on long hikes.
The Banks boots are constructed with 100% certified Nubuck leather, offering a quality material that complies with environmental standards and sustainable manufacturing. The 1.5-millimetre thicker polyurethane foam wedge in the midsole gives smoother roll-off, noticeably better shock absorbency and longer lasting comfort. The Banks is intended to be used on demanding hikes in terrain ranging from lower mountain ranges to the foothills of the Alps and easier hut-to-hut trails with a lightweight pack.
- More space in the forefoot area thanks to innovative Hanwag StraightFit last and adjusted sole unit
- Reinforced PU foam wedge for softer cushioning and better roll-off
- Robust cast metal lace hooks
- Inside stitch-and-turn seams for abrasion resistance
- StraightFit-Extra version for wider feet and extra room at the big toe