The new Pulsar Thermion 2 XP50 Pro thermal scope continues the success of the Thermion 2 XP50, boasting upgrades in the onboard electronics platform. These fine improvements result in relevant progression and allow for a number of benefits such as better function from the sensor (faster image processing), longer battery life and a new,improved wifi module.
The Thermion 2 XP50 Pro scope features a highly sensitive 640x480, 17 µm <25mK NETD thermal sensor, providing a richly contrasted, crisp thermal image. This thermal riflescope will achieve enhanced identification of animals and their extremities and will reveal even the smallest details such as leaves, branches, and terrain in harsh weather conditions when thermal contrast is low.
The Thermion 2 XP50 Pro delivers ultimate detection efficiency through the F50/1.0 fast lens. Combining this with the highly sensitive thermal sensor allows the scope to offer astounding detection capabilities; detecting a standard 1.8m tall object at up to 1800m in daylight or complete darkness, all with a detailed, high contrast image, even in rain or foggy conditions. The internal focusing mechanism on the objective lens will keep that crisp image at any range, and the ergonomic focusing wheels found on either side of the Thermion 2 XP50 Pro makes focusing a breeze, regardless of left or right-hand orientation.
The impressive, high definition 1024x768 HD AMOLED display features enhanced colour rendering and a high contrast image to provide a clear and smooth picture whilst on-the-move. Coupling this with the wide-angle 29.5° eyepiece allows this riflescope to offer comfortable image perception with no keyhole effect and no eye strain.
- Highly sensitive 640x480 pixel, 17 µm <25mK NETD thermal imaging sensor
- Long detection range up to 1800m of up to 1.8m tall object
- Fast aperture lens F50/1.0
- Variable digital magnification from 2x - 16x
- High precision ambidextrous lens focusing
- High contrast 1024x768 HD AMOLED display
- Wide angle eyepiece
- 8 colour palettes
- Instant start-up from Display Off mode
- Up to 10 hours battery life on a single charge
- Picture in Picture (PiP) mode
- Built-in video and still image recorder
- Stream Vision 2 compatible
- Built-in WiFi module
- High calibre recoil resistant (9.3x64, .30-06, .300, .375H&H, etc.)
- 5 zeroing profiles
- 10 electronic reticle configurations in 9 colour modes (inc. 3 scalable reticles)
- Operating temperatures from -25 to +50 °C
- IPX7 waterproof
See all technical details here.