Dog Training Whistle
The Acme Dog Whistle offer a variety of Whistles for all your training needs. From field to trials and general obedience.
High pitch, quiet to users, fitted with a weatherproof pea to provide the famous Acme trill of rolling notes or a variable frequency. A great whistle for close work and a different style of sound for a different command.
- Acme Ultra high pitch - with a pea producing a 'roll' sound.
- High tone dog whistle
- Fitted with a solid, waterproof pearl, to give a trill for those who want a distinctive and different sound.
- With a frequency that fluctuates by 750 Hertz.
High pitch, quiet to the user, preferred by Spaniel owners but an excellent all-round dog whistle for close and distance control. Single frequency. This whistle is recommended for both use in Town and the Countryside.
- Ultra high pitch,
- Without a pea.
- Produces a solid, Single, High frequency tone
- Suggested use for Spaniel breeds
Medium high pitch, single note, preferred by Labrador and Retriever trainers; good distance whistle.
- Standard high pitch
- Without pea, Solid tone, Single frequency
- Suggested use with Retriever Breeds
Medium Pitch, a great all-rounder with a sound that is well within human hearing. This special whistle holds its frequency no matter how loud you blow. Your dog will always know it’s their whistle. Known as the Pro-Trialler, less confusing for your dog especially over distance or if you blow hard when your dog becomes disobedient or goes off course during a Trial. This whistle is especially good over distance and works very well with Pointers, Setters, Retrievers, Labradors, and most Terriers. An excellent whistle for harder to train dogs and heavy cover situations.
- Small whistle, but very high pitched
- No pea
- Holds tone over distance
|Ultra high pitch with cork.
|High pitch without cork.
|Standard pitch without cork