Fjallraven Värmland Wool Jacket M
Fjallraven's fantastic Värmland Wool Jacket is a warm, protective and quiet hunting jacket made in a durable fabric of recycled wool combined with G-1000 Silent Eco. Perfect for passive hunting with active periods, thanks to the wool's temperature-regulating properties. The hood can be detached when it isn’t being used. Several spacious pockets including wool-lined hand warming pockets at chest height. A durable, sustainable hunting garment for the highest level of comfort on cold autumn days.
- Robust, warm Melton fabric made from recycled wool.
- G-1000 Silent Eco on exposed sections for extra weather protection and durability.
- Adjustable hood that can be detached.
- Large top-loading pockets with extra openings from the sides.
- Drawcord adjustments at hem and press buttons at cuffs.