Pulsar Trail 2 LRF XP50 Thermal Rifle Scope
The Trail 2 LRF Series of Thermal Imaging Riflescopes features a new <40mK thermal sensor, exclusively manufactured by ULIS (for Pulsar). This puts Pulsar devices at the forefront of the market and allows their devices to produce a better image in conditions where there is a low-temperature difference such as during rainfall, fog or cold mornings.
These environmental conditions are the most difficult for thermal imagers and this new sensor provides a clearer image for users.
Pulsar has also made significant improvements to the Trail 2 LRF’s software, adding a proprietary Image Boost Technology, comprised of software algorithms designed to increase imaging clarity and overall image detail.
Image Boost results in a sharper, more detailed field of view and enhanced object identification capabilities.
The units also feature a built-in precision laser rangefinder for accurate rangefinding up to 1000m within ±1m. Has two modes; Single Time Measurement mode and Scanning mode.
- Long detection range
- Frost-Resistant HD AMOLED display
- Highly sensitive <40mK NETD thermal sensor
- 50Hz Refresh rate
- Focusable lens
- Dioptre control
- High recoil-resistance (12-gauge, 9.3x64, .375H&H)
- Magnesium alloy bodyshell
- “Display Off” mode
- Instant start-up (3 secs)
- Side incline indicator
- PiP mode
- Built-In photo & video recorder
- 16GB internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible
- User Friendly interface
- Built-In laser rangefinder
- Wide operating temperature (-25°C to 50°C)
- Built-In 3-axis gyroscope & accelerometer
- Four observation modes (Forest, Rocks, Identification & User)
- Three calibration modes (Manual, semi-auto, auto)
- Image boost technology
- Selectable reticles
- 5 Zeroing profiles (10 distances per profile)
- Quick-Change, rechargeable IPS7 battery pack
- MicroUSB port
- Retained lens cap
- Wide angle eyepiece
- IPS Battery charger