Kahles Helia 8x42 Binoculars
A lightweight, ergonomic and balanced open-bridge design combined with the natural, earthy colour of the Kahles Helia Binoculars is ideal for inconspicuous hunting use and wildlife watching. The wide field of view, practical magnification range and the high quality
manufactured noiseless accessories, (available separately) which were developed by hunters for hunters, are specially designed and built for smart and universal use.
Latest lens technology enables natural-bright images with sharp detail view during the day or at twilight and a robust and waterproof casing, made of lightweight high tech components and nitrogen-filled, provides 100% protection from fogging and dirt.
- Available in 8x42 & 10x42
- Brilliant image quality from daylight till twilight
- Lightweight and ergonomic with ideal balanced open-bridge design
- Natural, earthy colouring ideal for inconspicuous wearing and watching
- Robust, anti-fog coating and 100% waterproof
- Innovative accessories of high-quality noiseless natural materials from
manufactory Waldkauz®, consisting of handmade leather-wool felt sling and with unique binoculars-protection-combination of brown alpine Loden materials
KAHLES Helia Binoculars are convenient and brilliant - from daybreak till twilight.